GND Consulting and Supply is one of the leading providers of quality trunnion mounted ball valves in the US. The valves provided by us are manufactured by leading brands, and tested to the industry standards. If process uptime and long-term performance is important to you, then we can serve you better.
Specifications of Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves:
We provide these ball valves in the following specifications:
- Sizes: The trunnion mounted ball valves are available in sizes 2ʺ upto 56ʺ (DN 50 up to DN 1400).
- Materials of Construction: We stock ball valves in the following materials:
- Carbon Steels
- Martensitic Steels
- Low Temperature Carbon Steels
- Austenitic Steels
- Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Nickel Alloys like Nickel Aluminum Bronze
- Super Alloys like Inconel, Hastelloy, and Titanium Alloys
- Construction Details: Over the years, we have delivered trunnion mounted ball valves in a single, two-piece, and three-piece designs. Additionally, we can also supply valves with special side entry, soft and metal seated, and block & bleed designs.
- End Connections: The ball valves can be provided with any of the following end connections:
- Socket Weld
- Hub End
- Operator: Typically, we provide ball valves fitted with pneumatic, electro hydraulic, hydraulic, and electric motorized actuators. These valves are operated using a lever, or gear.
- Operating Temperature Range: The valves can be operated in temperature ranges from -29°C to 220°C (-20°F to 428°F).
- Pressure Ratings: We provide the valves in pressure ratings 150, 900, 600, 1500, and 2500.
- Special Designs: We can also provide the ball valves in any of the following features:
- Subsea Design
- Cryogenic Design
- Stem Extension
- Primary Metal and Secondary Soft Seat Design
- Single & Double Piston Seat Design
- Lubricant Stem and Emergency Seat Injection
Applications of Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves:
The following are the typical applications of trunnion mounted ball valves provided by us:
- Oil and gas pipelines including Co2/H2S content
- Offshore riser valves
- Coke cutting water
- Produced brine/water
- Meter and station isolation
- Coke cutting water
- Emergency shutdown (ESD)
- Gas and fluid well injection
- Coal gasification
- Slurry service
- Receiver/launcher valves
- Discharge and suction isolation
Do you have any specific requirements for critical service conditions? Please feel free to contact us today. Our highly skilled product experts have amassed vast experience serving clients in various industries, which allows them to serve customers efficiently.