Technical Specifications of Industrial Steel Tubes
- For Hollow Sections:
- Size: 400mm x 400mm – 1100mm x 1100mm
- Wall Thickness: 6.0mm – 50mm
- Length: 3M – 13M as per customer required
- For Scaffolding Tube
- Outer Diameter: 38mm, 42mm, 48.3mm-48.6mm
- Wall Thickness: 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 2.75mm, 3.0mm, 3.25mm, 3.85mm, 4.0mm Length: 0.3M -18M
- Steel Grade: GB/T 13793, GB/T 6728, GB 15831,ASTM A500, ASTM A 53
- Square Steel Tube Quality Standard:
- Hollow Sections: GB/T 13793, GB/T 6728, ASTM A500, ASTM A 53, EN 10210, JIS G 3466, BS 6323, DIN 1626, DIN 2394
- Scaffolding Tubes: GB 15831, EN 39, and BS 1139
- Surface Treatment: Hot dip galvanized, lightly oiled, and pre-galvanized, black
- MIL Test Certificate: EN 10204/3.1B
- Main Markets: North America, South/Central America
Beneficial Features of Industrial Square Steel Tubes
The following beneficial features of square steel tubes make them suitable for various industrial applications:
- Uniformity: The tubes available with us have uniform thickness and concentricity throughout its length.
- Abundance of Variety: Industrial square tubing is available in a wide range of wall thicknesses and OD dimensions. This variety has helped serve various industrial clients over the years.
- Strength: The hollow square steel tubes available with us are welded, and created by cold forming. This process helps enhance the tensile strength and yield of these tubes.
- Cost-effectiveness: All our steel tubes undergo less processing than other types of mechanical tubes. This enables us provide effective cost advantages to our clients.
About GND Consulting & Supply, LLC
Being a leading EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) consulting service provider, GND Consulting and Supply, LLC helps its clients in every phase of project execution. Our experts are involved in all phases from ideation, designing to implementation phase. Over the years, we have developed strong relationships with all industry-leading suppliers, who form the backbone of our business. Additionally, we can also provide supply chain management, which includes procurement, logistics coordination, inspection, and more.
Why GND Consulting & Supply, LLC?
- A strong domain footprint
- World-class customer service
- High-quality products available at competitive prices
- A strong supply chain network
- Short turnaround times
Industrial Applications of Square Steel Tubes
Being one of the leading industrial steel tube supplier in the US, we have worked with various industrial clients. In all these years, we have supplied square steel tubes for the following applications:
- Structural applications
- Agriculture implements
- Truck beds, trailers, and frames
- Transportation equipment
- Supermarket shelves
- Leisure equipment
- Storage containers
- Walking rails
- Roll-up doors
- Plaza structures
- Electromechanical hardware
- Industrial machinery
- Steel furniture used in homes and other commercial institutions
- Store fixtures