GND Consulting & Supply, LLC provides gate valves and globe valves which are ideal for high-pressure liquid, steam, hydrocrackers, catalytic reformers, as well as various other tough service applications. Our pressure valves are ideal for throttling at high pressure, and high-temperature applications. The pressure seal globe valves offer a leak-free and safe pressure-containing boundary.
Beneficial Features of Pressure Seal Globe Valve Provided by GND Consulting & Supply:
A pressure seal valve is a type of valve used for high temperature and pressure applications. The following features of the valves provided by us have contributed to their immense popularity over the years
- The valves feature top and bottom-guided discs, which eliminate side thrust caused due to high pressure. The top disc offers superior tightness at high temperatures.
- There is a non-rotating stem, which contributes to the long stem life, due to the lower friction of all moving parts. Thus, the stem offers tight shut off at extreme pressures.
- The rising stem is equipped with precision ACME thread with a double or a single start for easy operations.
- Our stem seal provides tight sealing and requires little or no maintenance for a long time.
- The valves are made from superior quality carbon and stainless steel, which are precision machined with relevant flanges.
- Pressure seal globe valves are ideal for horizontal flow or vertical stem application.
- The valves are designed to ASME B16. 34 specifications, which means the valves can withstand various upper temperature and pressure limits in the oil and gas processing industry.
- The valves are tested to API 598 standards.
We, at GND Consulting & Supply, LLC prioritize customer satisfaction above everything else. Thus, we provide only the industry-leading products. Are you looking for a tight shut off valve for your project? If yes, you can contact us at the earliest, or send us a request for quote. Our prompt response, vast industry experience, and shortest turnaround times have helped us build a list of happy and satisfied clients.