Pressure Seal Globe Valve Designing and Manufacturing Standards
Being the trusted industrial pressure seal globe valve supplier, GND is committed to offer quality products. Our range of globe valves is made to the international standards and are comprehensively checked for quality throughout the production stage. The following are the few among the many standards that our globe valves adhered to:
- Basic Design – ANSI/ASME B 16.34
- Face to Face Dimension – B 16.10
- Flange End Dimension – B 16.5
- Butt Well End Dimension – B 16.25
- Inspection & Testing – API 598
Specifications of Pressure Seal Globe Valve
Our range of industrial pressure seal globe valves is available in the following specifications.
- Pressure ratings: ASME Class 900 to 4500
- Body materials: Forged carbon steels, alloys steels and stainless steels.
- Manufacturing: Compliance with ASME and DIN standards
- Temperature (°C): -46 to + 650
- Connections standards: Flanges: ASME B16.5 and Butt-weld: ASME B16.25, DIN 2448
Beneficial Features of Pressure Seal Globe Valve
All models of globe valves we supply assure smooth, easy operation and tight shutoff under extreme pressures. They are immensely popular and the preferred choice for high temperature and pressure applications due to the following notable features:
- These valves are precision engineered with relevant flanges.
- They are manufactured using the finest range of carbon and stainless steel. This quality construction gives the assurance of corrosion resistance when operating in harsh industrial environments.
- These valves are equipped with rising stems fitted with precision ACME thread (with a double or a single start). This feature ensures easy operation.
- The valves are tested to API 598 standards(covers the inspection, examination, supplementary examination & pressure test requirements).
- These API 598 pressure seal globe valves are specifically designed for horizontal flow or vertical stem applications.
- Industrial globe valves are built to withstand various upper temperature and pressure limits as they are designed to ASME B16. 34 specifications.
- They assure long years of unfailing service with minimal maintenance.
- They are equipped with top (this disk offers superior tightness at high temperatures) and bottom-guided discs. This feature eliminates side thrust caused due to high pressure.
- These valves have a non-rotating stem, which contributes to the long stem life.
Being a leading industrial pressure seal globe valve supplier, we prioritize customer satisfaction above everything else. Thus, we provide only the industry-leading products. Are you looking for a tight shut off API 598 pressure seal globe valves for your project? If yes, you can contact us at the earliest, or send us a request for quote. Our prompt response, vast industry experience, and shortest turnaround times have helped us build a list of happy and satisfied clients.