Pressure Seal Valve Designing and Manufacturing Standards
Manufactured to the latest international standards after stringent quality checks, these valves assure extreme quality, reliability, and durability. At GND Consulting & Supply, we offer pressure seal gate valves confirming to the following standards.
- Basic Design – ANSI/ASME B 16.34
- Face to Face Dimension – B 16.10
- Flange End Dimension – B 16.5
- Butt Well End Dimension – B 16.25
- Inspection & Testing – API 598
Specifications of Pressure Seal Gate Valves
At GND Consulting & Supply, we offer API 598 pressure seal gate valves in the following specifications:
- Seat Materials: Integral back seat, Welded in seats
- Size Range: 2″ thru 64″ (50mm – 1625mm)
- Body Materials: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steels, Stainless Steel
- Pressure Ratings: ASME Classes 600 – 2500
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 1050°F (-29°C to 566°C)
- End Connections: Socket Weld, Butt weld
Beneficial Features of Pressure Seal Valves
The following beneficial features of API 598 pressure seal gate valves add to their popularity in a vast range of industrial applications.
- They have cast body construction with integral flanges and cast bonnet with the integral yoke.
- These valves are manufactured with a one-piece flexible wedge that offers superior tightness and non-sticking operations.
- They are equipped with longer seat rings for higher temperature and higher-pressure applications.
- Pressure seal gate valves are designed with two-piece gland and gland flange arrangement for reduced stem wear.
- They are supplied with pneumatic, hydraulic or electric actuators.
- These valves have seal welded seat rings to provide a bubble-tight joint.
- The stem packing is designed in a way to limit the fugitive emission leakage to the atmosphere.
- They can be provided with live loading on packing upon request.
Applications of Pressure Seal Gate Valves
Industrial pressure seal gate valves are largely chosen for applications where minimum pressure drop is desired. The following are some major application areas of these valves:
- Onshore Terminals
- Pumping, Compression and Reinjection Units
- High-Temperature Process Fluid
- Offshore Platforms
- High-Pressure Service
- High-Temperature Steam Service
- Industrial Fluid
- Production Flow Lines
- Steam, Gas, Heat Exchangers
Does this product interest you? Get in touch with us
to know more about the products. Being a leading industrial pressure seal gate valve supplier, GND Consulting & Supply, LLC is determined to provide you with the best user experience and supreme quality products.