Features of Dual Plate Check Valves
The following are some features of dual plate check valves offered by us –
- Dual plate check valves are designed and manufactured, as well as assembled and tested in accordance with various quality assurance systems. For instance, flange dimensions adhere to ANSI/ASME B16.5; inspection and testing are performed in accordance to API 598, and face-to-face dimensions are performed in accordance to flanged API 594 & ASME/ANSI B16.10.
- These type of dual plate valves are designed for operating temperature range -20°F to 250°F (-29°C to 121°C).
- Dual plate check valves are available in a size ranges 2″ thru 48″.
- Pressure ratings for bi-directional bubble-tight shutoff are 250 psi (17.2 Bar).
- The discs of these valves are created from various materials, such as nylon 11 coated ductile iron, stainless steel, and aluminum bronze. All these materials are proven to offer excellent performance.
- The valves are made of cast iron and ductile iron, which lends durability, and structural integrity to these valves.
- These valves feature metal-to-metal seats.
- As a minimum, all plates and bodies are certified to BS EN 10204 3.1.
- All API 594 bodied valves have a retainerless design, which helps eliminate the possibilities of fugitive emissions, as well as leakage. The disc is also held in place by a high strength key.
- These dual plate check valves are available in two body styles – lug type check valve and wafer type check valve.
- Lug type check valves have lugs that are used to connect each pipe section.
- Wafer type check valves don’t have attachment lugs. However, these valves may have alignment lugs.
Industrial Applications of Dual Plate Check Valves
The following are a few industrial applications, which utilize API 594 dual plate check valves:
- Nuclear and Cogeneration Power
- Oil and Gas
- LNG and Cryogenics
- Reining and Petrochemicals
- Water and Waste Water
- Pulp and Paper
Are you interested in any of our dual plate check valves? Please request a quote. We offer one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry. Also, you can contact us today to expedite your delivery.