Specifications of Bolted Bonnet OS&Y Wedge Gate Valves – API 600
Designed for tight sealing and ease of operation, these gate valves are type-tested as per valve standards and specifications. All the models offered by us are exceptionally sturdy, rugged, and durable, and are made to the exact customers’ specifications. A few of the notable features of these gate valves are:
- Flexible wedge with low center stem wedge contact.
- Wedge is ground and lapped to a mirror finish.
- Non-rotating stem with precision acme threads.
- Accurately machined body and bonnet joint.
- Rubber encapsulated iron wedge.
- Adjustable packing
- They are available in several specifications including:
- Size Range: 2″ thru 48″ (50mm – 1219mm)
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 1500°F (-29°C to 815°C)
- Pressure Ratings: Classes 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500
- Body Materials: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steels, Stainless Steel
- Seat Materials: Seat Ring & Wedge Disc, ground and lapped to a mirror finish to provide matching sealing surfaces.
- End Connections: Stud Bolt / Hex Nut
Compliance with Standards
Being a prominent industrial OS&Y gate valve supplier, we offer industrial wedge gate valves in compliance with the following specifications. Hence, you can rest assured of impeccable quality and optimum performance of the valves.
- Basic Design: API 600 & ANSI/ASME B 16.34
- Wall Thickness: ASME B 16.34
- Face-to-Face Dimensions: ANSI/ASME B16.10
- Flange End Dimensions: ANSI/ASME B16.5 (2” to 24”) MSS SP-44 (26” & up)
- Butt-Weld End Dimensions: ANSI/ASME 16.34
- Pressure/Temperature Rating I/A/W: ANSI/ASME B16.34
- Inspection & Testing: API 598
Where are They Used?
The bolted bonnet OS&Y gate valves can be availed in a variety of materials, sizes (2” thru 48”) and pressure classes (150 thru 2500) for applications in the following industries.
Over several years of dedication and commitment to quality and service, we have gained a substantial competitive advantage and huge customer base in the market. Today, our name is established as one of the trusted industrial wedge gate valve suppliers in the market.
Doing business with us is extremely easy and hassle-free. All you do is provide us with the right specifications including required valve size, bonnet-style and pressure class, required body/bonnet and trim material, other technical details if needed. Would you like get more technical details of our industrial bolted bonnet OS&Y wedge gate valves? Give us a call right away. We are here to assist you and leading towards an informed purchase.