Technical Specifications of the Bolted Bonnet Globe Valve
- Ports: Full/ Conventional
- Structure: Globe
- Body Style: Bolted
- Size Range: 1″ thru 18″
- Standard Port: 1/2″ – 3″ (12.7mm – 76.19mm)
- Temperature Range: – 20°F to 1000°F
- Class: 150 thru 2500
- Pressure Ratings: 720 psi
- End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld, Butt Weld, Flanged 600#, Extended Socket Weld, Extended Butt Weld
- Body Materials: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Special Alloys, Iron, Bronze
- Seat Materials: Stellate, Cast Iron
- Power: ManualGearElectric Actuator
- Media: Gas, Water, Oil, etc.
- Pressure-temperature Ratings: ASME B16.34
- Butt-Weld End Dimensions: ANSI/ASME 16.25
- Face to Face Dimensions: ANSI/ASME B16.10
- Flanged Ends Dimensions: ANSI/ASME 16.5
- Wall Thickness: BS 1873 & ANSI/ASME B 16.34
- Inspection & Testing: API 598
Beneficial Features of the Bolted Bonnet Globe Valve
Here are some most striking, and beneficial features of the industrial bolted bonnet globe valve make them most suitable for certain applications:
- The bonnet joint has a leak-proof and strong body, which delivers a higher bolting torque, and ensures the tightness of the joint.
- The side thrust is eliminated by the body-guided disc. This helps increase the life of the body, seat, and disc.
- The valve delivers a tight shutoff with the help of an impactor hand wheel.
- The industrial bolted bonnet globe valves are designed to comply with the ASME B16.34 standard.
- Cast steel and superior strength forged materials are used to make the body of these valves.
- The stem seals of these globe valves have the capability to last for longer periods of time with little or no maintenance required.
- The stem of these valves is non-rotating.
- The seating faces of these globe valves are hard-face, which makes them highly resistant to erosion.
- These valves can be availed in a wide range of sizes and pressure classes.
Applications of Bolted Bonnet Globe Valve
The several beneficial features of the bolted bonnet globe valves explained above are the reasons for their increasing popularity in a wide range of applications. Some most common applications of these valves include:
- Oil & Petroleum Refining
- Natural Gas Processing
- Offshore & Subsea
- Chemical & Power
- Industrial Gases
- Severe Service
About GND Consulting & Supply, LLC and its Core Services
GND Consulting & Supply, LLC is one of the well-known sourcing and supplying companies in the US. We are a leading EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) consultation service provider, with a good experience in the field. We can offer you our supply chain services, which includes inspection services, logistics, procurement, and more. We can help you right from design to the execution phase of your projects, with our vast network of contacts.
Why Choose GND Consulting & Supply, LLC?
- Exceptional Expert Service
- Fastest Turnaround Times in the Industry
- High-quality Products at Competitive Prices
- Quick Delivery
- Strong Service Offerings